CIA 4th of DBMS
- Using group functions, retrieve suitable results by using HAVING, GROUP BY and ORDER BY clauses
- Find the age of highest paid employee who is at least 30 years old for each department with at least two such employees.
>select max(sal),deptno as salary from Employee where age>30 group by dept having count(*)>2;
- Find those departments for which the average age of employee is the minimum over all departments.
- Don’t know
- Find the sum of salary of all the employees in a each department having department number greater than 10.
- I have done it with age greater than 30( department nu is in varchar so)
- Select sum(sal) as Sumsal,deptno from Employee where age>30 group by deptno;